October 13, 2008

Chill of a Sunday



Wow! What a weekend. All I have to say it HOOK EM' HORNS! Mackenzie sported her longhorn tutu for the game and thought she was one hot cookie. When I put it on I realized that the only longhorn shirt I had was a 2T...so it swallowed her a bit, but she had some longhorn pride!
Luke was in a funk this weekend with the camera so no pictures of the little guy. He also refused to ride the pony even though the entire walk to the neighborhood party he kept talking about riding the pony. The funny thing was, he totally let Mackenzie show him up and steal the show.
Sunday we didn't do much of anything. I think everyone was still recovering from the week prior. We went and ate at Gatti's for lunch and Luke, Mackenzie and Matt played games while I went to walk around the shops near by. It was nice to be in a store without having to put Luke in timeout or carrying Mackenzie b/c she is freaking out in the stroller. After that, it was naptime and I did some much needed pool maintenance. I really need to do a better job with that before we end up damaging something. After naps we walked to the park to have a picnic and let the kids play a bit. The weather was great and the kids had so much fun getting to run around!
Let the week begin!

1 comment:

Jen said...

#1, hook 'em horns. #2, you look GREAT. and C. Mackenzie looks so adorable on the pony. The look on her face is so sweet, and her tutu rocked. Going to stores without kids?!?!? What's that?! Glad you got to walk around by yourself. Sounds like a great weekend.