December 19, 2008

Got stopped by the Cross police



Okay, so I got the email about my lack of blogging. I know, I know. Somehow everyday this week Luke has managed to wear me down so much that I don't want to do anything except watch mindless tv. Yep...MTV's ratings have been up there this week.

This week Luke had his last gymnastics class. He never made it there. He had serious behavior issues 30 minutes before leaving and when it came time to get his shoes on he spit in my face. YUCK and are you serious kid. So instead of gymnastics he got a spanking and was sent to his room for naptime. He knew he was in BIG trouble, b/c after his nap he was the sweetest boy! Too bad...he still had to deal with daddy. It really hurt my feeling that he did that. He didn't unserstand that it was disrespectful, but I sure bet it doesn't happen again. Don't you just love the random behavior issues kids pick up from other kids. I know he learned it from a kid at the park about a week ago.

Thursday we went to Northpark to see the Trains and Santa's storytelling. It was great. Santa came down the chimney and totally has Luke convinced in the whole thing. The best part was when we got home both kids took 3 1/2 hours naps. I managed to get so much done and take a nap.

The other days of the week were typical days. Too cold to play outside so we hung out at home and the kids drove me nuts. Mackenzie is in the stage of not wanting people to touch her stuff so the days consist of crying and yelling...and not just from the kids!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Good God I thought you'd never post! Yay! Ok so not all good news, but normal news at that. Cabin fever is going around let me tell you. Oh boy...spitting in the face and yelling and crying...been there...oh wait...STILL there. Don't worry Kish, you'll get through it. Good job nipping it in the bud.

Jen said...

P.S. You need an elf...maybe there's enough time for you to make one out of something (hell, construction paper).